The holidays are a time to come together with family and friends over delicious food. But entertaining doesn’t have to be time-consuming. Take the stress out of hosting with this centerpiece-worthy 10-minute cheese ball made with Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Center Cut.
- 4 oz. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Center Cut
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 Scallions, minced
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1½ tsp. Lemon Zest (from half a lemon)
- ¼ c. Toasted Walnut Halves, chopped
- ¼ c. Dried Cranberries
- Combine the blue cheese, cream cheese, scallions, salt and lemon zest in a mixing bowl until fully combined.
- Spread the chopped walnuts and cranberries out on a large plate.
- Use clean hands to form the cheese mixture into a ball. Transfer the ball to the plate with the walnuts and cranberries and roll to coat the cheese fully. Serve with crackers.