This recipe brings together an Irish favorite with a hand-held snack.
- 1 package Refrigerated Reduced-Fat Biscuits
- 8 oz. Corned Beef, shredded
- ½ c. Diced Swiss Cheese
- ½ c. Sauerkraut
- Litehouse® Thousand Island dressing, to dip
- Lay each of the biscuits out on a cutting board and use your hands or a rolling pin to flatten each biscuit to double the circumference.
- Divide the corned beef, cheese and sauerkraut evenly between each of the biscuits, placing the ingredients on only one half of the biscuit. Fold over the biscuit to create a pocket. Use a fork to press the two sides together.
- Place each pocket onto a baking sheet and bake according to the package instructions for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with Thousand Island Dressing.