- 1 Small Head of Cauliflower, broken into bite sized pieces
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- ½ c. Barbecue Sauce
- ½ Small Red Onion, sliced thinly
- Pre-made Pizza Crust
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Litehouse® Purely Balanced Garden Ranch
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Toss cauliflower in olive oil and salt. Transfer to a sheet pan and roast for about 20 minutes, until tender and slightly golden brown.
- Toss roasted cauliflower in bbq sauce.
- Increase oven temperature to 425˚F.
- Top pre-made pizza crust with a thin layer of sauce, followed by a layer of cheese. Top with bbq cauliflower and thinly sliced red onion.
- Bake pizza for about 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly and slightly browned. Let cool for a few minutes, then slice and drizzle with ranch.