This recipe was designed to be a part of a meal prep recipe trio: Balsamic Chicken with Quinoa, Roasted Carrots and Feta, Cajun Rubbed Steak with Sweet Potatoes, Peppers and Jalapeños, and Feta Dill Tuna Lettuce Wraps.
- 1 lb. Rainbow Carrots
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 3 c. Cooked Quinoa
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 c. Litehouse® Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley (optional)
- Place the chicken breasts and balsamic vinaigrette in a plastic bag and marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Drizzle carrots with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Bake about 25 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook chicken about 10 minutes. Flip to the other side and cook another 10 minutes.
- Divide the chicken breasts, quinoa and carrots between four containers. Top with 1 tablespoon Litehouse Feta Cheese Crumbles.