This easy to make comfort food will steal the show as a filling side dish paired with simply cooked chicken or beef.
- 5 potatoes, peeled & cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Litehouse® Bacon Blue Cheese or Litehouse® Big Blue
- Litehouse® Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Cook the potatoes in salted water until tender; drain.
- Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add the Litehouse® Bacon Blue Cheese Dressing, salt and pepper, beating until well mixed.
- Optional serving suggestion: Place mixture in a casserole dish; place under stove broiler until potatoes brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.