Who can resist hot spinach artichoke dip? A must for the holidays, this simple recipe is a classic. Litehouse’s creamy Spinach Parmesan Dip with artichoke hearts and extra grated parmesan cheese for a bubbly, crowd-worthy appetizer. Save this one for entertaining or for happy hour at home!
- 1 (14 oz.) Can Artichoke earts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 c. Litehouse® Spinach Parmesan Dip
- 1/2 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Drain and coarsely chop the artichoke hearts.
- Place in a large bowl along with the Spinach Parmesan dip and grated parmesan cheese. Stir together, then transfer to a 1-quart casserole or pie dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350° F for 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite crackers or crostini.