This crazy-fast recipe for ranch-flavored pizza dough will have a delicious dinner on your table quicker than any delivery guy.
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- Heat oven to 475 F degrees. Place pizza stone or unrimmed baking sheet in oven to pre-heat.
- In medium bowl, add self-rising flour and ranch dressing, stirring to combine. If mixture seems too sticky, add in more flour a tablespoon at a time.
- Add dough to liberally-floured portable work surface, such as large cutting board or unrimmed baking sheet. Shape into one large ball for a 12” pizza or two smaller balls for personal-sized pizzas.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten dough to approximately 1/3” thickness, using fingers to mend any cracks or craggy spots on edges. Add toppings of choice onto uncooked pizza dough (like sauce, cheese, veggies, etc.).
- Open door of oven and use baking mitt to pull out hot baking sheet. Carefully slide prepped pizza onto hot baking sheet.
- Bake in center rack of oven for 12 minutes or until edges golden brown and cheese bubbling on top.
- Slice into wedges and serve with more Homestyle Ranch Dressing, if desired.